Wednesday, February 23, 2022 | 6:00-7:30 PM EST
Caring Like it's Your Own Aunt Betty, A Proven Model of High Touch Care Management
CEU Event: 1.5 CCM 1.5 ACM 1.5 Nursing Approved; with 1.5 CE SW Pending
Presented by: New York City Chapter
Speaker: Betty Long, RN, MHA, CEO of Guardian Nurses
Nationally recognized, award-winning expert on healthcare/patient advocacy. Registered nurse and healthcare consultant. Podcast host. Speaker and author. Board President of the Nightingale Awards of Pennsylvania. Member of the Philadelphia Forum of Executive Women. American Nurses Association Mentor.
Join the Conversation!
- Betty will talk about patient advocacy
- How she developed Guardian Nurse as a company
- Modeling your goals to help patients and their families through the maze of today's not always friendly healthcare system
Sponsored by: Amerita, CMSA and Guardian Nurses
Click to Download the Webinar Flyer
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION:
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
- We recommend logging into the webinar 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
This way we can help should any technical issues arise.
- To obtain your CEU Certificate you must attend the entire program.
Instructions and survey access code will be provided at the end of the presentation.
You must complete the survey in order to receive your CEU certificate.
- Be aware once the webinar has started, we are unable to help with technical issues
so it is important to sign in 10 to 15 min prior to the event.
Any questions? Please contact your CMSA Chapter directly.
CMSA Members: Free | Non-Members: $20.00
Register Now With Your Chapter Affiliation!