Tuesday, August 9th, 2022 | 6:00-8:00 PM EST
National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD): Advocacy and Resources for the Everyday Case Manager
CEUs: 2.0 CCM and 2.0 NYS SW
Presented by: Hudson Valley CMSA Chapter
Speakers: Alicia Lawrence, LCSW, Patient Services Case Manager,
Marybeth McAfee, Associate Director, NORD Centers of Excellence,
Designee Representative from Local COE Resource Center,
Julianne Bachman, Patient
Dr. Olaf Bodamer from Harvard Medical School's Center of Excellence
After attending the presentation, attendees will be able to:
The average rare disease diagnosis can take six years and require up to 12 specialists and multiple medical tests. As science and technology advance treatment options, the tracking of these developments can be daunting for a case manager. NORD is leading the way by establishing a unique network of medical centers, clinics, and institutions to advance care and expand access for rare disease patients and clinicians.
• Learn overview of National Organization of Rare Disorders
• Identify resources for patients and clinicians
• Locate your NORD Center of Excellence
Sponsored by: Amerita, Caring People, and NORD
Click to Download the Webinar Flyer
IMPORTANT WEBINAR INFORMATION:
- Sorry, there are no refunds or credits for future meetings given in the event that a person is unable to attend.
- We recommend logging into the webinar 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
This way we can help should any technical issues arise.
- To obtain your CEU Certificate you must attend the entire program.
Instructions and survey access code will be provided at the end of the presentation.
You must complete the survey in order to receive your CEU certificate.
- Be aware once the webinar has started, we are unable to help with technical issues
so it is important to sign in 10 to 15 min prior to the event.
Any questions? Please contact your CMSA Chapter directly.
CMSA Members: Free | Non-Members: $20.00
Register Now With Your Chapter Affiliation!